Everything About Blissful Mist
THE SPECIFICS: FORMULA, HOW IT WORKS, & INGREDIENTS
What makes Blissful Mist so effective?
What are the ingredients of Blissful Mist?
- Distilled Water
- Aside from instantly adding hydration directly to the skin upon application, water acts as the delivery vehicle for the water-soluble skin conditioners and botanical extracts. Sourced from USA.
- Pure Aloe Vera Juice
- One of the most famous skincare ingredients renowned for its ability to soothe skin, promote healing, calm inflammation, and more thanks to its potent natural cocktail of vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, and other skin-nourishing botanical bits. Sourced from USA.
- Rose Water
- Aside from contributing a light, fresh fragrance to any product, rose water is world renowned as a skincare ingredient. Known to help soothe irritation and inflammation, this botanical hydrosol also touts some antimicrobial and antiseptic properties. Sourced from USA.
- Polysorbate 80
- A natural, vegetable-sourced emulsifier which helps the water and oil phases of formulas mesh together into a stable emulsion. In this formula, this emulsifier simply helps the preservative stay uniform throughout the mist in order to optimize the product's shelf-life and efficacy. Sourced from USA.
- Optiphen PLUS
- This mixture of natural & synthetic preservatives has ZERO methylparabens or formaldehyde/formaldehyde derivatives, but still manages to be a powerhouse defender against yeast, bacteria, & mold in personal care products. Sourced from USA.
Chicory Root Extract
- This botanical extract has been shown in in-vitro trials to stimulate natural collagen production, leading to visibly tighter and smoother skin with regular use. Sourced from Spain.
Cucumber Fruit Extract
- Aside from being an excellent moisturizer, this extract helps to soothe irritated skin and reduce signs of inflammation. Its high content of trace vitamins & minerals help improve skin's health. Sourced from USA.
Ginger Root Extract
- This potent extract is chocked full of antioxidants and powerful botanical compounds found in ginger root renowned for their anti-aging properties. Also helps to treat dry, itchy skin (and helps treat dandruff), and practically halts collagen degradation in skin! Sourced from Spain.
Ph : ~6.1 (slightly acidic)
Color: clear liquid with a light amber tint
Scent: fresh with a light 'zing' or 'zest' from the Ginger Root Extract.
Texture: thin and easily-absorbed into skin